| 內 容
||2020 Tzu Chi University graduates get free Microsoft authorized software instructions.
1. Tzu Chi University provides free Microsoft authorized software (windows/office series products) and installation authorization serial number (key) for all 2020 graduates before leaving the school. This service is an additional service for Microsoft Student Edition license. Graduates Alumni is not eligible for the application.
2. Steps of application:
a. Phase 1: Apply through online at Myinfo -> Event Registration from now onwards until 2020 May 31. Any application after the due date is not accepted.
b. Phase 2: On 2020 June 3, School announcement will be made and Kivuto software download site will be sent to personal GMS email.
c. After phase 2, please register (using personal gms account, format: gms.tcu.edu.tw), login and complete the software and license serial number (key) download on the Kivuto software download site before 2020 June 30. Kivuto software download site will be not accessible after the due date.
1. Please secure and take care of the installation authorization serial number (key), reissue will not be available after any loss.
2. Please complete the account registration, software and installation serial number download within the deadline of 2020 June 30. If you exceed the deadline, you will not be able to use any services of the Kivuto software download website.
3. The installation serial number (key) has a limit on the number of uses (please refer to the Microsoft product serial number (key) enable specification). If the serial number (key) cannot be activated, please contact Microsoft Customer Service: 0800-008833.
4. The Microsoft (windows/office series product) license software provided by the Kivuto software download site is free to download. Please do not download if your Microsoft series product is an unpaid product, a self-payment is needed if download.
5. Please refer to the instructions on the official Microsoft website for the Microsoft Student Edition license.
Any enquiry, please contact Tzu Chi Univerisity Computer Center.
Staff in charge: Mr Lin
Tel. Ext.: 1572